UGR<19 LED Flat Panel Light
Commercially used to replace traditional fluorescent ceiling lights
Low glare, ultra-thin panel light
- Ultra-thin design, acrylic light guide plate never becomes to yellow. A good replacement for traditional grid panel lights
- Even and soft light radiation, no glaring and no lighting spot.
- The light is downy, long time no fatigue, improve work efficiency.
- Compared with backlit panel light, ultra-thin light panel light shares more flexible size customization.
- Widely used in office, school, hospital, shopping mall, home and other places.
Soft Ultra-thin Panel Lights
The best choice for Hospital and School
We can achieve what you want, moreover, we can think of what you can't think of
Not only producing LED Lighting products, but also providing solutions for your specific needs.
Why we can do what we say above?
Professional Lighting For Indoor Applications
FAQ for Utra-thin LED Panel Light
Here are some most popular FAQs during our 12 years experience as a LED lighting solution provider, and please feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
- The edge-lit panel light: only 10mm thickness, LGP (light guide plate) creates even and gentle light effect.
- The backlit panel light: a thickness of 28mm, but more cheaper than edge-lit panel, since there is no LGP (light guide plate).
- Common LGP (light guide plate) will turn yellow after one year due to the mixed plastics. Instead, we adopt pure acrylic materials imported from Japan, LGP would keep 5 years.
- Small size can help you save transportation and inventory cost.
- The size can be customized at will, which is the advantage that the backlit panel light has not.
- We can provide personalized customization based on your requirement, such as product dimension, installation accessories, color index and color temperature, different drivers, packaging and labels, etc.